HP Software Licensing & Management Solutions
Microsoft Services Provider License Agreement (SPLA)
HP SLMS has been an authorized reseller of the Microsoft SPLA (Services Provider License Agreement) program since 2003. We focus on helping Service Providers to "Save, Simplify and Grow"!
Save: Our Service Review Team will analyze your existing and proposed architectures for the most cost-effective licensing. Leverage our global pricing capability to benefit from best-value pricing.
- HP's online ordering tool 'Online Services' includes save basket functionality.
- Monthly newsletters and reporting reminders.
- Regular webinars with online voting and live feedback.
- Clear and consistent SLAs.
- Operational flexibility (e.g. multi-currency billing).
- Freephone number and email alias with local language support.
- Access to other Service Provider license programs such as VMware (VSPP), and traditional on premise Volume Licensing programs all through the same interfaces.
- Be part of HP's ever-expanding global cloud ecosystem.
- Microsoft Services Provider Use Rights (SPUR)
- Microsoft Hosting University
- SPLA LDA document
- SPLA enrolment guidance document
- SPLA Qualification roadmap
Latest from SPLAQuarterly ‘Spotlight on SPLA Licensing’ webcasts (Microsoft Partner status and associated Windows Live ID required)
Introduction to SPLA
Licensing Applications in SPLA
Licensing Infrastructure under SPLA
SPLA and License Mobility
Windows Server 2012 Licensing for Service Providers – Webinar recording [Microsoft Partner status and associated Windows Live ID required])
Windows Server 2012 FAQs for Service Providers
Windows Server 2012 Licensing for Service Providers – Webinar slide deck